Substance Abuse Treatment & Medicated Detox
Fighting addiction can be scary, but it’s not a process that you have to tackle alone. Michiana Behavioral Health is here to provide a secure, therapeutic environment for you or your loved one to start the healing process. Our adult Inpatient Detox Program offers patients 18 years and older around-the-clock treatment and help for substance use problems with alcohol and drugs, including opioids.
Located in Plymouth,Indiana, Michiana Behavioral Health works with patients and families who are struggling to find a way out of addiction, using evidence-based modalities, including Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, to help treat any co-occurring mental health issues that are complicating the substance use disorder. Our adult inpatient detox program provides oral medications to treat adverse reactions to detoxification, which may reduce discomfort and other problems associated with withdrawal.
The ultimate goal of the program is to restore physical and emotional health to the patient, and help begin the healing process for the whole family. Once completed treatment, stepping down to an outpatient chemical dependency setting at Michiana Behavioral Health is available.
Program highlights include:
- Initial assessment to help identify any underlying mental health issues (HIP 2.0 insurance plan eligibility assessment available)
- Dual diagnosis treatment offered for underlying psychiatric disorders
- A treatment team that includes psychiatrists, registered nurses, and therapists
- Medical detox services for alcohol, heroin/opiates, and benzodiazepines (Michiana Behavioral Health is a licensed Suboxone® provider)
- Evidence-based programming including elements of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Daily programming, including group and family therapy, and daily visit with a psychiatrist
- On-site Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meeting to provide positive social support for those patients with substance use issues
- Insight-oriented Group Psychotherapy to provide support and encourage peer to peer learning and improvement
- Psychoeducational Groups that provide information to our patient population by clinical, nursing, and direct care staff teaching within their respective field of expertise.
- Our Family Program, which educates family members on mental health issues, our programming, patient needs, and discharge planning
- 24-hour nursing in a locked, secure facility
- Connection to appropriate aftercare sources, including medication management and outpatient therapy.
Why Choose an Adult Detox Facility?
Making the decision to go to adult inpatient detox can be daunting, but it is the right decision to go to a treatment center instead of trying to quit cold turkey. Treating addiction is what we do, and our inpatient detoxification plan for adults will help you make it through withdrawal symptoms – with the help of inpatient medical detox in a safe and secured substance abuse facility in Plymouth, Indiana.
Detox is only the first step in getting addiction treatment. Treatment facilities with a detox center make a difference compared to other rehab programs due to the multiple levels of care offered and the focus on treating you as a whole. Michiana Behavioral Health can help adults struggling with substance abuse take the first step in the journey of becoming sober.
Reach Out to Us Today
Seeking adult substance abuse treatment can be hard, but our drug addiction and alcohol rehab professionals are here to help with treatment programs designed with your needs in mind.
Please don’t hesitate to call us if you are seeking help for inpatient adult substance abuse treatment. Our admissions team is ready to answer your questions and get the recovery process started today.